Tradify is a rapidly expanding New Zealand based SaaS success story - We're looking for an energetic, sales focused, success hungry individual to join our UK office based in Spitalfields, London.
No cold calling involved! You'll only be speaking to people that are already trialing our product or have enquired about the inner workings of the platform.
Before continuing you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a valid passport as we'd be flying you out to New Zealand at some stage
- Be available evenings to participate in global meetings which are broadcast from NZ.
- Have flexibility to speak to our trialists after "business hours".
If you thrive on variety and challenge, have a passion for sales, have excellent communication skills and love helping people succeed, you’re gonna fit right in.
In a typical day, you will:
- Reach out to our many trialists across the country using the CRM database and strive to convert them from free trialist to paid customer.
- Run live, web based demos, where you dive into Tradify and show trialists how they can use the system in their own business.
- Get stuck into the problems a trialist may have and help them figure out a solution with Tradify.
- Have availability one evening a week to participate in weekly hour long team meetings with New Zealand HQ
- Collaborate with the design, engineering and marketing teams to push the voice of the customer through to the rest of the business.
You’re going to love this job if you:
- Have 1-2 years experience in a sales role and the talent and desire to exceed your targets.
- Can relate well to a variety of people.
- Love to find ways to make technology understandable and relatable.
- Are highly organised and have great attention to detail. Time management will be critical to your success.
- Have "the gift of the gab" - you have excellent written and verbal communications skills, as you'll be chatting with customers and trialists all day via phone, email, and SMS.
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment where everyone is friendly, smart and driven.
- Have a creative streak and love finding new ways to connect with customers.
- Multilingual will be advantageous
You’ll report to the Global Director of Sales based in New Zealand but beyond that you’ll be working with the local team where everyone shares the same purpose and pitches in as needed.
For the right candidate, we offer competitive remuneration with monthly uncapped commission, a spacious shared office, a MacBook and other tools you need, plus a fun working-environment with monthly team lunches, Down Tools Days, plus a real focus on team culture and engagement. Sound like you? Apply now.